It’s completely normal for a woman’s level of sexual desire and arousal to fluctuate throughout her life due to many factors, including hormonal changes (e.g. breastfeeding, menopause) and life stressors. In healthy relationships, women with low sexual desire describe that while that initial “spark” that drives them to want sex isn’t always around when they want it to be, they typically enjoy sex once they get going. Fiera® arouser was developed for just this reason. At Fiera, we’ve heard from thousands of women who want to enter a sexual experience with their partner, already in the mood. Our research shows that after using Fiera, women feel in the mood as well as excited and ready for sex, resulting in enhanced sexual intimacy for both of you*. Fiera increases desire and enhances physical arousal. *
As an OB-GYN with an emphasis on Sexual Medicine, I know firsthand that talking about sex can be difficult for even the closest of couples. The topic can become especially emotionally charged when a couple’s sex life isn’t as mutually satisfying as it once was. While men and women often view the relationship between sex and intimacy differently, both agree that a feeling of intimacy is critical in their relationships. Here are a few tips for approaching that conversation. All relationships are different, so adapt them to what works best for you.
- Invite a conversation (versus demand) at a time that works for both of you (not when you are tired or have other time sensitive stressors).
- Start the conversation in a neutral environment (outside the bedroom is typically best), at a time when you’re both relaxed and can be present.
- Share how you miss the mutual satisfaction of a connection between you that only you two can have. Be specific and direct when you share your feelings. Your partner is not a mind reader, so having clear examples of how you would like to connect is helpful.
- Share how you know that you’re busy people with full lives and over time, relationships change. You want to create a new way of being together that moves the two of you to the top of your priority list.
Remember good communication is the foundation of good sex with your partner.
My hope is that Fiera will help you both get on the same page more often, enhance your intimate connection, and bring back some of that aliveness and chemistry that marked the early days of your relationship.
Dr. Leah Millheiser, MD
Chief Scientific Officer, Nuelle, Inc.
* Data on file at Nuelle, Inc.